woensdag 13 juni 2012

Rood – Red

















Ik had behoefte aan iets roods in drie dimensies. 
In een boek van Tomoko Fuse vond ik een leuk model. Het boek is in het Japans, de titel kan ik niet lezen, wel het ISBN, 480-04078-1. De 30 blaadjes zijn 15x15 cm, het model is zonder lijm goed in elkaar te schuiven.

I needed something red in three dimensions.
In a book by Tomoko Fuse, I found a pretty model. The book is in Japanese, I cannot read the title. The ISBN is 480-04078-1. The size of the 30 sheets is 15x15 cm, the model is easy to assemble without glue.



1 opmerking:

Sandy zei

I love the different patterns of the paper that you used in red shades! It really stands out and it almost looks woven. Very cool. :) I think after I finish my mission, I may want to make some other bits of origami with all the leftover paper I'll likely have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...